Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best creasesofmybedsheet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best creasesofmybedsheet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about creases meaning in hindi, crease meaning in hindi, creases meaning in english, crease meaning in english, creases meaning in marathi,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

And that woman will only
 wince with pain when 
you unfold her creases 
for she was moulded
 into a pretty paper bird,
almost threatening are 
those scarred edges, 
ever ready to slice the 
skin that pried on them.

©KhaultiSyahi Woman pain... 
#khaultisyahi #pain #Women #womenempowerment #eidmubarak2024 #Life_experience #paper #creasesofmybedsheet #myfeelings #SAD (Tʖ̯T)

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
lies your aroma
I let the creases be
to inhale your masculinity Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kaushik Sinha

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my hug lost its grip Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Always struggling to get up and sleep if your thoughts are confused what to do especially when you dont want but you have to sleep for fresh vibe Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
lies the stories
of my woes
my happiness
and my desires
each crease 
a witness
each an 
accomplice
I smoothen
the creases
but the stories
remain.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Lies open and Shut secrets, Joys of Love and Lust...

moments of Climax and Anticlimax worst and Best.....

Eye ... Tear drops  and Sweats but no dusts.

How Two became one and one became Two and more...

Creases and Crumples tell  Tales of Journey Of Love.

The Dry-cleaner knows it all! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Pathak

read more
Our memories were hidden..... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
mosquitoes may come and go whenever they are pleased. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
You will find my untold story Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #creasesofmybedsheet #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification