Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best someonecloseisinpain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best someonecloseisinpain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to love someone again, how to love someone deeply, shayri revealing your hidden love for some one 0, poetry for someone you love, some love quotes in hindi 20,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Kaushik Sinha

What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Pain #suffering

read more
I shall ask, "Are you sure it is pain?
Or its just suffering, in vain!" What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pain #suffering

Sakshi Jasrotia

What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My eyes miss the sleep,
My legs miss the strength.

My stomach growls,
& I pray to repel the foul. What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I take the onus of blame on me to make the other feel better. 
People often feel better seeing others suffering more than themselves. 
People also feel guilt free when the blame's off them.  What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
The pain also comes closer.
Sympathy becomes Empathy.
Passion turns Compassion.
Help melts into Assistance.
Duty blossoms into Obligation.  What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel relax.. What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine

aditya kumar

read more
I can see them suffering, i may not feel the pain same way but part of me also suffers with them It feels like my hands are tied,i am helpless and unable to ease the pain.But i never leave the side of hope,Whenever I get the chance
I try to do whatever I can do under my capacity to ease the pain sometime it's care sometime it's motivation sometime it's anger too and try not to leave them alone unless it is inevitable.
  What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine

Bindu Madhav Tata 💞

What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? #Pain is something you cannot #share. #Question #Reality #dark_knight Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It makes me question the whole reality!
 What do you do when someone close to you is in pain?
#pain is something you cannot #share. 
#question #reality #dark_knight
 Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
My pain disappears. What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I go far away from them so they heal sooner What do you do when someone close to you is in pain? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #someonecloseisinpain #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification