Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onecompliment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onecompliment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always be the same as you are 
Never change yourself to someone else’s norms Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Unexpectedly
When out of the 4 finalists
During the 400 m running race
The girl before me fell down with giddiness
And I secured 3rd place
 Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Unexpectedly 
when I secured 1st rank 
in 3rd class and all compliments 
made me  a complimentary remark Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

read more
Indebt for ever
For this precious life saving gift
Your Blood🩸🩸🩸 Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kaushik Sinha

Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friendzone #Mistake #compliment

read more
I am a weridly stranger friend.
Meeting me being a mistake she didn't wanna mend Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friendzone #mistake #compliment

Gita Khanna

read more
When someone remarked, I have inherited much from my mom's way of life ... Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
"your parents are so lucky that 'you' are their daughter". 
Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
"yuhee! you have a heart of gold" Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
You are a goodgirl(🤭) Today, talk about the #onecompliment that you still remember. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Our history teacher teaching about the Gupta period Buddha and his style of hair suddenly said " Just like Anuj's, wavy and curly"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification