Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stayintouch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stayintouch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about and want to stay, stay with me baby, stay with me lyrics goblin, stay with me mp3 download, stay with me faces,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Gita Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"I don't think so"

"Why?"

"We need a clean slate to chart our lives from now on." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Live long, happily together !!! 😇 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's not a question to be asked, 
since our life is a journey to be lived together yaar !!!
 Live long, happily together !!! 😇

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The most clichéd statement given by everyone at last day of college Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Yes we have to, you see!
  Of course but not physically 😜
Through Texting and the like.
  Sure I too have to maintain some
'Touches', before I text you😉😜 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
"Atleast, After death...💔" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Arvind Rajpurohit Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
Yes.. ofcourse i will... Why are you asking? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Arvind Rajpurohit
Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

Madhav Jha

read more
No............. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Gupta

Slowly and slowly communication was lost and then people!!!
 Don't let the people go!
#slowly  #communication  #stayintouch #keeptalking  #lostfriendship #quoteliners #fewliners

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
I will also be in the dream ... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # #rsmalwar

read more
Yes,
You're right,
But I won't fight,
In dark but in light. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #stayintouch #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification