Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 16wordfreedomstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 16wordfreedomstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The ability to act and to possess the power with resources to fulfill one's purposes unhindered Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Aching to release her, he died under the surgeon's knife. She was freed. Shankar became shankari.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
A story was caged in words
It struggled to break free birthing the song of freedom. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
They taught us the value of all worthy sacrifice, 
That would never ever go in vain. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
First from her village,
She boarded the flight to Howard’s 
Liberating herself from the
Orthodox prison. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Varadhan P M

read more
Born four years before Independence, as a  Slave Indian, had the guts to drive off
the British as a Four Yera old Kid!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
They taught us the value of all worthy sacrifice, 
That would never ever go in vain. 

Dilse Alfaazz

read more

Children Became Orphans
Wife Became Windows 
Blood Bleeds Through The Streets
To Achieve The Great Independence. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

The Dream Doodler

Winning freedom in the last line. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was 'told to write' a story; 
given was a word 'limit'. 
I wrote 'my story'. 
 Winning freedom in the last line.

The Dream Doodler

Freedom 🤷‍♀️ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordfreedomstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As I walked out of my own and your mind, 
I saw myself outside the world. 

Freedom 🤷‍♀️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification