Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best uncertaintyin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best uncertaintyin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heisenberg uncertainty principle is applicable to, the certainty of uncertainty, life is so uncertain quotes, life is uncertain quotes, life is uncertain eat dessert first,

• 32 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whether to use I would or I could  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gimme any number of lines and I'll continue to fumble Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I'm not sure if one line can help define it..  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Knowing and not knowing what to do... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Horoscope is not the only fundamental reality of one's fortune.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 🧡🧡🧡👉☕ Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything which happens in dream  B positive 🧡🧡🧡👉☕
Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

Gita Khanna

read more
Will she come to receive me at the airport.... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
We can see but can't touch the Mirage on the surface of roads .  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
We are like parallel lines cannot intersect each other.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Mercy of inevitability Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #uncertaintyin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification