Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hideyourtears Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hideyourtears Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hide and seek meaning in marathi, you cannot hide, hide and seek among us, hide and seek game, hide and seek movie,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Because instead of understanding people start judging

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let it reveal your concern that raise, 
Your space in a very rigid place. 
And create a big impact on your day, 
That even try to lower down your inner health. 
To let it play in your distinct world that never pay, 
Any heed to those pretty face. 
Linking every turns in a valuable name, 
And creating exposure towards achieving the unforeseen phase. 
Where the connection to heart is a prestigious gift that proclaims, 
The superiority of mind to play an extraordinary game.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #youhurtme #yqquotes #yqbaba #lostlove #lostlovestory

read more
'I don't want to hurt you.'
'Why?'
'Because you are the reason behind them'. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine
#youhurtme 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#lostlove 
#lostlovestory

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Because It's hurt more when someone know the reason behind that tears but 
They can't stand for you at the right time  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
Because people will be able to wipe off the tears and not the reason behind those. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

S

read more
Don't panic and fear 
Let your anger shear 
Let your calmness Tear your mear 
Don't let anyone to stab you Rear 
Depression will lead you back in year 
Let this society to hear 
O' my dear don't fear  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
 Because of those many question
 to  be asked ..
A favour , if seen with tears
 Let it just flow n don't clogged it
 with your  question.. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
'Because my tears can be simply a drop of water for someone...' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Because I don't want their attention sympathy on me
I just want their first impression what they expected from me that I never let down by showing weak side Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Let it reveal your concern that raise, 
Your space in a very rigid place. 
And create a big impact on your day, 
That even try to lower down your inner health. 
To let it play in your distinct world that never pay, 
Any heed to those pretty face. 
Linking every turns in a valuable name, 
And creating exposure towards achieving the unforeseen phase. 
Where the connection to heart is a prestigious gift that proclaims, 
The superiority of mind to play an extraordinary game.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #hideyourtears #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification