Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwriteapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwriteapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwritewhatyoufeel instagram, iwrc wire rope 10, iwrs 210, iwritewhatyoufeel, iwriter,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sunbin 1

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #moments #Kritika #ensoleillement #yqbaba

read more
... I lives the moments 
spent with you 
again and again. 

My Dear Kritika. 

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#moments #kritika #ensoleillement #yqbaba

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am not aware of it,
It just gets written,
 emotions  shape into images, similes, metaphors unconsciously... Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindawheniwriteapoemquote#aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel relieved
Excited 
Satisfied 
And above all 
I feel I've poured 
out all my thoughts
in a readable manner #mykindawheniwriteapoemquote#aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel so relaxed. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
it's like bewildering in beauty of jungle,
although jumbled, but high thoughts number.
glitched in the itch of surreal majestic art cluster,
a short-cut way to pass on the felt i murmur.
everyday's heap of heave's learning written more but words less number. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
I write my heart out
 Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more

I'm connected
 to the source Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
people come to know its meaning. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Avelino De Sousa

read more
dive into my emotional and I always try to come out with ability to be able to touch people heart. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I release my expressions  Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you write a poem? #aboutme #iwriteapoem #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification