Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mybiggestapology Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mybiggestapology Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mybet com/shop bet, mybenefits amazon, mybon holidays, gh mybet, myborosil login,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
myself for losing bits of me on life's way and not being myself till this day.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Myself for intentionally putting me through all of these... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The Almighty for my ill-famed deeds, 
That I ever executed from my initial delivery. 
Till my present aura of operation, 
That kept me too close to myself. 
And took me far away from worldly beliefs, 
To prevent replication of the same.
Which synchronise efforts and wisdom in one direction, 
To start the whole process afresh. 
Where my version was impartial and outdated, 
That require renovation and timely revision.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

read more
myself

For putting myself always lower than others, even after knowing and realising that the cause to all my misery is having zero significance of my feelings and emotions in our life...

For being over-apologetic and not being able to improve even after knowing this

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
My most near and dear! For sometimes I wasn't there, when they needed me!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
God!
I have misunderstood Him all along.
  I thought, He was creating obstacles.
I now understand that those were Silent warnings that I have chosen the wrong
Path!
   It is His way of alerting us!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The Almighty for my ill-famed deeds, 
That I ever executed from my initial delivery. 
Till my present aura of operation, 
That kept me too close to myself. 
And took me far away from worldly beliefs, 
To prevent replication of the same.
Which synchronise efforts and wisdom in one direction, 
To start the whole process afresh. 
Where my version was impartial and outdated, 
That require renovation and timely revision.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajshekhar S

read more
My soul and heart
Sorry dears am not fit 
To take care of you both Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
;to whom you are apologising?! Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
My heart, because I thought an outside person would understand my emotions more than me and left my beating heart to be stabbed by her hand... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #mybiggestapology #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification