Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best williseeyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best williseeyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about se my hoe kan ek wil omdraai lyrics, you soon will see, circle of willis, dave willis quotes, bruce willis friends,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Disclosed Heart

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This question perturbs ms every single second Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whenever you close your eyes.

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"Do you still think that I will meet you again, after what all transpired between us? "

"I still maintain that when you'll mull over the incident and my explanations you'll realize that all this was a misunderstanding."

"Trust once broken can't be repaired easily"

" Was all the love between us a farce? "

"I guess love alone can't be a reason to maintain a relationship"

"I'll always wait for you." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Can't say!
Are you moving out?
Not exactly.. but expecting Transfer orders..
Again?
Yes Essential Services, you know!
I do know that.. But are you essential?!
See big or small all are essential.
I am proud of you, you are a Colonel
Hats off dear.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Mariyam Jannath Marjana

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mariyamjannathmarjana

read more
Beyond the serene green hills
 and prestigious mountains,
Beyond the pristine sphere,
Beyond the far-flung skies,
I look high and low for you.
When will i see you again darlin'? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
#mariyamjannathmarjana

nishi naik

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovefeelings #sharinglove

read more
'You really think... we will see 
each other again??'

'Yeah obviously'

'And why, do you think that'

'Because we both want..🙃'

😉😉😉 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovefeelings #sharinglove

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
When will I have myself all again?  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
When will I have myself all again?  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Trinayana Roy

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
"Close your eyes, let me come and caress you in your dreams." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Arpita Mohanty

read more
'Am I in your heart?'

'Ofcourse yes'

'then whenever you will miss me just close your eyes' Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #williseeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification