Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youleftinsilence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youleftinsilence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem, i love the shape of you,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heart wept violently
Your piercing memories roared
In my empty mind
Screaming your absence...  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

In-heart-violence => the violence /fight taking place in the heart. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I tried to read your in-heart-violence.
 In-heart-violence => the violence /fight taking place in the heart.

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine

Raghav Bharara

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heart spilt in two 
One side filled with memories 
The other half died with you It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
was it my concern
that you had in mind? 
I won't ponder on that
but believe it was so.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine

NAMRATAA MAMGAI

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #sadness #sadpoetry #English #Englishpoetry

read more
All my dreams were just blown...
For me you were like a fresh breath of air,
I thought you were the best i could have known...
You left without words breaking my heart in pieces,
And now you are the worst nightmare i own... It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem #youleftinsilence  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #sadness #sadpoetry #english #englishpoetry

Varadhan P M

read more
Silence prevailed..
 Deep pondering over my remarks
leading to discussion began!
My absence helped them pass on 
remarks and rebukes freely...  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hilal 🌛

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Your ocean of words begins there!!!  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Chandhini Rose

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
No words to express because you left me in depress how long will I supress so my life went into eternal silence...Complete silence Forever My Love... It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Mind knows that you won't come back 
but the heart doesn't comprehend.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #randomscribbles

read more
My soul, it just got burnt alive  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youleftinsilence  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #randomscribbles
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification