Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tellingyouthetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tellingyouthetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about songs to tell someone you love them, tell me love you, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, jaitun ka tel kis kaam mein aata hai, you tell meaning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will tell you a story..

You yourself find out the truth.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Because your reaction towards truth is always negative and you never ready to accept any of truth as i experienced everytime Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I prefer to be silent. Because your reaction towards truth is always negative and you never ready to accept any of truth as i experienced everytime 

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

O my heart, I just kept you alive 

Coz if I had told you, that you are not in her soul anymore, 
You would have stopped beating by now. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
I would let you have your La la Land.
Truth may set you free, I have heard them say often,
But isn't all the fun 
when you are still in the illusion.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
And as if by magic
The sun shone from behind you
A ray of sunshine
Filtering from your tresses
You were standing there
Unmindful of this view
You kept on smiling
And I was in a daze
Instead of telling you the truth
I kept on the charade
Kept on doodling while you thought
I was making your portrait.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I would tell you the biggest lie :
"I don't wait for you anymore" Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I had told you a lie!
But you didn't know that
That was the truth I had told you!
Confused?
Keep guessing then!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am not lied. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr urvashi malviya

read more
I  am living on those lies! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
I chose to be myself  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tellingyouthetruth #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification