Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best songsicantlistento Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best songsicantlistento Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kare song, mother and son love quotes, ek hazaro meri behna hai video song, chikne chikne kamar hai song, hindi songs on sisters love 260,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It reminds me of certain someone and certain scenes that I'm desperate to forget... Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They made me to ponder a bit longer, 
That surrounds my emotions in every portion.
Where I can't feel a little safer, 
To get some place in my inner station. 
Each nights made harder for hallucination, 
That has nothing to serve in present creation. 
Just shifting a point to another destination, 
Might not be worthy enough for preservation. 
For men may come and men may go, 
But I go on forever.  Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
Those brings back you to me. 
I can't remain there for you
For you to left me long back  !!  Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
They made me to ponder a bit longer, 
That surrounds my emotions in every portion.
Where I can't feel a little safer, 
To get some place in my inner station. 
Each nights made harder for hallucination, 
That has nothing to serve in present creation. 
Just shifting a point to another destination, 
Might not be worthy enough for preservation. 
For men may come and men may go, 
But I go on forever.  Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
There is no meaning in the lyrics. Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
It makes me heavy. Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
they remind me those moments of love,
when she wouldn't leave her dove. Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Since those situations are not relevant 
For those songs to be played again Talk about the songs you can't listen to anymore and tell us why through this challenge. #aboutme #songsicantlistento #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification