Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best icouldhelpphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best icouldhelpphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jpeg ico 10, play game ico, ico bank 40, kbb ico, freedom uld 699 plan,

• 19 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My memory, when I try its recall mode Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To those who are in need, 
Of love and peace that what all speak. 
Which reminds my inner soul of their every week, 
That is the only cause of their very bad meal. 
Attire won't attract the way they see,
Which creates imbalance in their future plea. 
Getting enough is not their only dream, 
Producing joy by owning very little is what I see. 
Underprivileged by education is the cause of ambiguity, 
That leads to deterioration of their future development and tranquility. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikita Thapliyal

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Myself from thinking continuosly about you... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Premchand Beura

read more
you find yourself! Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Afrin Jahan

read more
Myself earlier to 
Make my life more saviour. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Inthira Shini

read more
I will be your wishing star of your own galaxy.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Inthira Shini

read more
In need to fill with indeed.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Inthira Shini

read more
Give the full stop instead of comma in misunderstandings between you and me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Anuj Jain

read more
I have 100 rupees only.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

Varadhan P M

read more
You out of the false accusations..
As a Lawyer I should know the Truth.
Tell me frankly what had happened, I can help you out of this. Believe Me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I wish I could help in 1 line. #icouldhelpphrase 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification