Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itriedtostaycalm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itriedtostaycalm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about last date to file itr, deadline for itr filing 2020, due date for itr ay 20-21, bas itr se kapdo ko mat mehkaye shayri 0, pat/nai as per latest itr,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life loves to mess with me... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tsüngtalar Mapalar

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I tried to stay calm but the wounds you have given me won't be allowed to be calm !!! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jagdish Choudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
My desires are not in control. I will control my desires then I will think peace and freshness.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
My credibility towards responsibility 
Make me unstable and my overthinking mind make it loud and loud. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

आईना

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
But the people think I am week  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Sapna Thakur

#thirdquotebyheart #feelingstowords awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The thought of losing you, 
Don't let me keep calm 🥀 #thirdquotebyheart #feelingstowords awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindaitriedquote #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I explode like a volcano
When I'm being pushed 
to my extreme limits
I try not to react 
but it's human nature 
In the time of stress 
all we show out is distress.  #mykindaitriedquote #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Sometimes  it feels difficult at starting but at the end i am winner of this game. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Deepali

read more
I tried to stay on ground,
but the wings I developed 
had other ideas…. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Deepali

Anuj Jain

read more
the calmness itself was agitated. 
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itriedtostaycalm #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification