Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thelongeriwaited Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thelongeriwaited Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hisa thel gama 2020, thel, ye kung ong, ong bak 2, ong bak 1,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories

md ehsan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Aye gafil,
Na umeed-e-mohabbat krke toh dekh 
Pata chal jayega mohabbat ki ruhaniyat kya hai  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel exaggerated . Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Thoughts From Me

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The heavier the reality hit me.

That, though,
Everything is left behind,
The true companions;
I, Me and Myself,
Always Remains.
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
The more I became comfortable 
in the state. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
the longer you made me wait
the intent may not be bad
but the excuses you made
you still are not sorry
and want me to believe
all the half truths
maybe to make peace
I will
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
A fact dawned:
Nature never gives preferences to anyone. Everything takes its own time.
But if the Timehas come, nothing
can stop the process or progress.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

#latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the longer it took,
to dawn upon me,
I am happiness 
and happiness is within me. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Kavithoorigai

read more
The shorter I trust people henceforth Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I sleep. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #thelongeriwaited #YourQuoteAndMine

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

read more
Quest of meeting you
quenched or dilated
Later on when you came
I realised..
My heart has been vacated!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification