Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cantwatchyouleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cantwatchyouleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can you feel the love tonight, i need to know can you love me again, elvis cant help falling in love with you, i cant falling in love with you, cant falling love with you,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'I just can't wait to leave.'

'Wait.'

'Just leave me'

Well, you have left something. Take it before you leave.

'What? Be quick.'

'I'm pregnant.'  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Rahul Naik

#cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Without closing gate of my heart...
Because after you
l will never fall in love again... #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just can't watch you leave. 
Even a thought of that to me is disbelief.

You are in my heart who cannot vacate
Imagine this is my breath , how can you forsake  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
" But your words don't match your actions, you made the situation thus, you created the circumstances, you never had the decency to respect my views and your views are so misogynistic, you wanted me as a trophy a conquest, complete control over myself. 
Love can go only this far, I suffered due to my love for you but my love for myself is stronger. My dignity and my pride can not suffer more. 
I have no hope that a miracle will happen overnight and you'll change. 
I do hope through that you realize and be a good person. 
Bye"
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Diva Singh

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Because it makes me dead "INSIDE"!!! Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Varadhan P M

read more
I won't let you go empty-handed.
Then give me something.
Something, That Something would be reminding you often ........
A Parting Rose?
No, more precious one. My Heart-dear!
How would you live, then?
Anyway, I won' t live, if you leave me :
Let me be a Donor of Hearts!
I've decided not to leave you......
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Ish Kumar King

read more
If you want to leave still having some affection with me,
But I want you to leave when you think you are happy doing so. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Shreya Choudhary

Just tried something, like an unusual conversation we could have with our father.🙃 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #father love

read more
"I'm not leaving Papa. I'm going for the job. You always wanted to see me doing something for myself. Right? See your daughter is finally independent."

"Yes. You're. You have grown up so fast."

"Papa, don't make me emotional now."

"Well! You can cry with me. And can stay a little longer for a while"
Both smiled and hugged. Just tried something, like an unusual conversation we could have with our father.🙃 
#yqdidi #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #father #love

Rishi K

read more
So,
let me close my eyes
and you can run away
as fast as possible
🏃🏃🏃
28.9.22 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"CONVERSATION LIKE THESE UNKNOWINGLY LEAVE A PERMANENT PRINT ON THE HEARTS OF THE BROKEN SOULS" 🤍🤍 the_undervalued_nib💔 #ami_prk #broken_lovestories Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #cantwatchyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Sshhh..you are way much stronger
than you think you could ever be."

'Your love makes me sail through the thicks and thins of life, without you I shall only sink.'

"Try to understand, it's only a pause and not the end of what you think."

'With you I rhyme, without you I would only be a blank verse, a dead skin.'

"You might feel worried, and down witnessing my absence for long but remember that whatever happens, happens for a reason."

💔💔 "CONVERSATION LIKE THESE UNKNOWINGLY LEAVE A PERMANENT PRINT ON THE HEARTS OF THE BROKEN SOULS" 🤍🤍
#the_undervalued_nib💔
#ami_prk
#broken_lovestories

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification