Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best payattentiontothoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best payattentiontothoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tumko paya hai to, chai aur coffee me kya paya jata hai, o karam khudaya hai tera pyar jo paya hai, chai me kya paya jata hai, roti me kya paya jata hai,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Prerona Borgohain

What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I found myself drowning deep that it blown my mind.
Who am I?
Living the past years peacefully has been fun but adulthood is really hurting much.
Even the lost kite knows it that they are hard to be found, 
when did I change myself so much that I couldn't even feel the spark in the height. What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SoYog

What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my brain started to evolve What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

éshu_ çreãtiøñ

read more
I knew that I was wrong
I changed myself for other
The habit for which they were bothered
As it my second chance
I will not look backward once
Good bye to the past
I'm sorry, I tolerate upto the last What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

read more
When I started to pay attention to my thoughts ,
I began to derive interest from my reality.  What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Something unimaginable Started to happen.
one by one on spotlighting
Started fading out...
Only a few one stood up boldly.
They are worth pondering....
I contemplated and accepted them.
If I make them into actions
The result would be fruitful indeed.
You can try this method. What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so good.. What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

अनूप मल्होत्रा

read more
I lost the count of hours and later count of days passed by. What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Suddenly, I they become meaningful
 What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
I came to know my qualities of  the soul and acquired characteristics traits by the mind
What's allivated thoughts
What's negative thoughts 
What's waste thoughts
I just got clear cut picture of my inner self
After understanding power of thoughts
I tried to remove negative and waste thoughts generating stuff
To clean and vacant 
Memory of the mind and soul
With clear slate 
Reformatting of the mind
With new believe systems
To discover beautiful
INNER WORLD of the soul
God has gifted to me
To lead life with  the light and the might 
And to feel peace of the mind and happiness of 
The soul
 What happened when you started to pay attention to your thoughts? Share it with us. #aboutme #payattentiontothoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

مومن

read more
When I started to pay attention to my thoughts, 
I realize the art of let going the things
which are really not meant for us
and not needed to exaggerate. 

Thoughts which roam & scream on our existence are complicated to understand. 
Finding the way with maturity is the only way to sort the stuff which is going in life.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification