Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ideservetoknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ideservetoknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who was killed on the ides of march 20, beware the ides of march quote, the ides of march quote, i returned to work how do i report this to ides, beware the ides of march,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Vasundhara Shitole

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Don't you think I deserve to know
How I should survive without you🧿💔

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

About what's going on
between us..
Yes, tell me first.
You are anxious , isn't it.
Parents refused permission
This is the Headlines.. ha ha!
No kidding, I know..
What?..
You don't have parents...
MmMnmm Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Siddarth

Sometimes the space isn't just about characters count 🤗 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #randomscribbles

read more
"Rehene do, YQ has only 1200 characters as limit"  Sometimes the space isn't just about characters count 🤗

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #randomscribbles

Shreya Choudhary

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #Conversation #Challenge love

read more
"About everything that has been unsaid so far. Everything that has created a lacunae between us. The invisible distance. I know it's difficult to stay connected, but the physical distance doesnt count when your heart is counted."

"I know. And I just need space."

"Then take. Take all the spaces, all the times, the solitude or everything you need. But don't be alien to me. I know you can't share some stuffs. But don't just forget that no matter I am here. Always. And with every situation I am here. Just don't let that space come between us." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi  #conversation #challenge #love

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"DON'T I ??" 💔 the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #Reason #beautiful_arrival #abrupt_departure Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
'About the colors you love,
about your dreams unheard,
about the places you wish to visit
and of the books you want to read.
About the seasons that
sway your mood and vibes,
and the reasons behind
your beautiful arrival and
abrupt departure from my life.'
 "DON'T I ??" 💔

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk #reason
#beautiful_arrival
#abrupt_departure

R.S. Meena

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Why do you neglect me in the park? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

mw

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything about you  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
About what when how why you plan to cheat me Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification