Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzfeelcloseto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzfeelcloseto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Rahul Ji

#feelings_of_love Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! YourQuote Baba #rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
You... 
When I remember you 😌 #feelings_of_love
Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!
YourQuote Baba
#rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Silvi Gupta

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
myself everytime when 
someone makes me 
feel lonely. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

#rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aerials 255

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Myself.

After letting go
All that wasn't Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Afrin Jahan

read more
My soul when I found myself beyond phyical level in a deep intuitive spritual world. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Balaji Potadar

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
काले रेशमी बाल तेरे सलाखे बन गए 
हम को जखड़ रखा और कैद हम हो गए 

मीठा शहद जो पीला  दिया तूने लबों का 
जहर कम होता है हम कितने बीमार हो गए 

अब कौन रिहाई कराएगा हमारी 
कितनी मजबूत दिवारे है , क्या खूब जेल है तुम्हारी

जखड़कर रखा है बहोमे सजा तेरे कैद में ये कैसी
नाखून पीठ पर खींचे है कोई निशानी  है जैसी

रहम नहीं मांगेगा कैदी , तेरे हर मर्जी 
पर उतरेगा
लूट लेगा सारा चैन तेरा, तू रिहा न कर पाएगा

शायद यही तो सच्चाई है तेरी और मेरी
मैं कैदी हूं तेरे प्यार का और तू जैल है मेरी

मैं ठैरा हु तुझमें तुझे और क्या चाहिए
मैं एक कैदी मुझे बस तेरी कैद चाहिए Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Thiru

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzfeelcloseto

read more
Your body 
and the soul. Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

VISHNUVARDHAN VALLAMDESHI

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzfeelcloseto #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
that love that felt 
before I remember. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Dilse Alfaazz

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzfeelcloseto

read more
your soul. 
I feel sometimes, 
this connection 
is very old,
much older 
than my age!!!. Hello Resties!❤

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Beauty by my side. Hello Resties!❤

Aditi Mishra

read more
My writing and my reading. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification