Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youremyfavouriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youremyfavouriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

SoYog

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
because you are my wife! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Salma Shajahan

To my best friend I love the most ❤️ Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #salnaz

read more
Even if you don't talk to me 
Even if you are mad at me 
Even if you hates me, loves me, fed up of me whatever you feels, how angry you are how disappointed and sad you are I will be always there for you... 
I loves you the same if you were the worst person ever I meet in my entire life  ..
You was my favourite person 
You are my favourite person 
You will always be my favourite person 
No matter what .......
And I really mean it !!!! To my best friend I love the most ❤️
Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote
#salnaz

Silvi Gupta

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People will come people will go 
But mom & her love is eternal. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

FML FOREVER

#secondquote to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
No matter if I ain't yours anymore  #secondquote
 to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Varadhan P M

read more
Iam indebted to you. You handled my  Nursery classes. After that Secondary Teachers became my priority. Butas I crossed
Each Threshold, priority also moved up.. How can I offered to forget you, Sir! You still remain my favourite person.
Without your help, I wouldn't have taken the second step!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And my favourite friend. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

nistha sahoo

read more
because the more I look
at you,a reminder to take the charge
of life knocks my conscience. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Vanshraj 'Vanshu

read more
Life me ho khushi ya kitni bhi ho tension,
Tujhse share karta hu one by one.
Don't know ab kya hu mai tere liye but,
You are still my favourite person.
                          🤗😊 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Who knows who yours is. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Avelino De Sousa

read more
as your imperfections meet my expectations in terms of what love is. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremyfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification