Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best personalityin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best personalityin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about missing the person you love quotes, jamuna nagar kahan per hai, 150km to miles per hour, per se meaning, weaknesses in a person,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
affable, Help, straightforward, wise, patience and candid
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A nobody who thinks she's somebody Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
My pen reveals what I hide.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words

Gita Khanna

read more
She and her diary were inseparable..

Silvi Gupta

That's me !!! 😇💞 Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Positive outlook
Intrigued nature
Straightforward talks
 That's me !!! 😇💞

Kriti Lahoti

Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more

Loving, Calm, Humorous, Funny, Intelligent, Creative 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Little Pisces

Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Emotional
Confused
Funny
Creative
Annoying
Intelligent

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Afrin Jahan

read more
Simple,vibrant, positive, beautiful, spritual and trustworthy. Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words

Afrin Jahan

read more
Simple,vibrant, positive, beautiful, spritual and trustworthy. Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words

Rajnish Sharma

read more
A Man with a simple Heart but Twisted Mind. Participate in the #rapidfire and define your #personalityin6words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification