Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best attachmentin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best attachmentin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki attachment song download, quotes on attachment and love, over attachment to mother in adulthood, pacifists attach supreme value to, attachment vs love quotes,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Akshay Ojha

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling the toughest cold in jacket
When she is outside it♥️♥️ Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Their Smile Your Happiness  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Opening the YQ app even when having a writer's block Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Buying his favorite perfume long after he has left me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My sense of creation clearly defines your fondness for me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Divya Kulkarni

read more
When other gets hurt but 
you can feel the pain Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Gita Khanna

read more
For last two years I am glued to
Your Quote..
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Afrin Jahan

read more
That desperation when you bind someone for your selfish satisfaction.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Pankaj μtales

read more
Don't have fear of rejection by some one you love. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

Poonam Suyal

read more
Always in need of conversation with that one special person  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin10words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification