Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myphonewasonsilent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myphonewasonsilent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haese myp 5 pdf, muzdalfa ahmed myp wikipedia, myp visual arts, myp, hone laga mujhse pyar hai,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Premchand Beura

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Coz she was ringing aloud..... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But I really intuitively feel the vibrations of someone. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
My phone is learning yoga with meditation to extend lifespan more than guarantee. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

Inthira Shini

read more
To not distrub my peaceful sleep. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

Dev Singh

#thirdquote in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
GOOD MORNING 🌻🌄 #thirdquote in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Varadhan P M

read more
Also not on vibration mode!
It was on charging position.
I was on Sleeping mode..
I guess you are out of Moods!
Now I too,  on Nervous mode also! You are on Vibrating mode now.
But I am not in a mood to pick a quarrel.
I give up, I surrender!
You used to say that I  spoiled the 
Phone. But I say the phone spoiled me 
this time!  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
My Phone was on silent mode.
Sometimes some words are better understood by staying silent. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
A perfect excuse by every introvert to avoid calls and discussions with anyone. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

#366dayschallengesp

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your missed call filled in call logs when my mind is 
preoccupied with hectic schedules Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles

No Name

read more
This incident shouldn't have happened if I pick your phone when you called me  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #myphonewasonsilent 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification