Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ilookatmyshadow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ilookatmyshadow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oka oorilo video songs, ilo full form, oka oorilo video songs 720, oka oorilo movie songs 1000, oka oorilo movie 590,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel there is a 
companion with me 
and that I'm not alone Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soul Divine

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Payel Raj

read more
when I look at my shadow,
I know he follows me everywhere
till death plays its part Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Payel Raj

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I usually feel astonished. 
That is strange in color and size, 
And switches his size according to clock hours. 
Which is so unusual for me to absorb, 
Together we both sustain our existence. 
By revealing evidence of our nature, 
That clearly defines true verdict of personal extension. 
And provide a balance to our beautiful journey, 
Rest remains is all where it lies. 
To create willingness to know them more and more, 
From where it all started.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Nambi

read more
I realized that it is not like me. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

Ujwala Maddali

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I wonder how I carry it always! The most loyal, reminds me am never alone Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Varadhan P M

read more
I remember a philosophical thought..
The effects of my deeds, good or bad
Would follow me till last. One can never escape his Karma!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
I usually feel astonished. 
That is strange in color and size, 
And switches his size according to clock hours. 
Which is so unusual for me to absorb, 
Together we both sustain our existence. 
By revealing evidence of our nature, 
That clearly defines true verdict of personal extension. 
And provide a balance to our beautiful journey, 
Rest remains is all where it lies. 
To create willingness to know them more and more, 
From where it all started.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
When I look at my Shadow I feel that I exist in this beautiful world and it reminds me that it will remain with me wherever I go 😊
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

K K Joshi

read more
When I look at my shadow
I wait till sunset 
and  the shadows dissolve !

The same I do with my fears
Most of which, I know,
The time itself will solve Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I knew that I was not like you. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #ilookatmyshadow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification