Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best regretsmelllike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best regretsmelllike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i regret falling in love with you quotes, regret for the inconvenience caused, i regret trusting you quotes, never regret a day in your life, life is too short quotes to wake up with regrets,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Presha

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #regretsmelllike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Old dead flowers, 
used to smell like heaven once
have nothing left now... Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #regretsmelllike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #regretsmelllike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Body odour,
the one who bears it suffers the most,
It affects the near ones too. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #regretsmelllike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
the gram flour halwa being cooked when you're fasting because your mom told you to.  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more
Brocoli... None can tolerate the smell
emanating from the cartonbox!  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

साहस

read more
Fisher 

Kind your information

You closed murderers

And why not capturing
Another two

It's my only question? Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
The warmth of the sunset when it kisses the ocean floor while sinks in the heart of the ocean.... Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Meenakshi M

read more
Regret Smells like rotten eggs when broken we can't help but at the same time regretting makes us aware that we shouldn't repeat the same mistake again in future  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Waseem Khan

read more
Burnt ambitions and wrong decisions. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

PRATIK MATKAR

read more
Burning🔥 soul Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
A burnt paper Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification