Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 18wordfreedomstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 18wordfreedomstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My every speech proclaims humongous footprint. 
That deliver outcomes that spreads, 
In a way that recall my notions. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As she left his house with her 8 year old,  felt free, shackles gone..difficult road but undaunted... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more

This'll be the last time you'll see me with injuries. 
Her husband's dead body with multiple wonds found.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

Varadhan P M

read more
Liberty is unbridled freedom.
It is to kick goals anywhere...
The other name is Chaos..
Freedom to all is Anarchy!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My every speech proclaims humongous footprint. 
That deliver outcomes that spreads, 
In a way that recall my notions. 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Like arrival of spring to selfish giants garden, pearly hails shedded from her heavy heart after his arrival  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

No Name

read more
I want to be a free person without any worries and want to find the meaning of life  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
அவனை காணும் வரை
எனக்கென்று 
எந்த கனவும் இல்லை 
இப்பொழுது அவனை
காண்பதே வெறும்
கனவானதே தினந்தோறும்... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #18wordfreedomstory 

BangaLee

read more
I was stuck in a cage for so long, till I opened my eyes and see me free

Avik Das

read more
I was stuck in a cage for so long, till I opened my eyes and see me free

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification