Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imallowedto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imallowedto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lardki ko jaise promiss kare love shayeri ke sath ima, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, pplsss of ima tn, ima quotes, happy birthday ima,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sunbin 1

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #consern love #RESPECT #ensoleillement

read more
I'm not allowed my self to Touch her without her Consent. 

I'm allowed my self to Love her and Respect her every possible way.  Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#consern #love #respect #ensoleillement

Aman Chaudhary

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Talk on any discussion of distinct nature. 

Act for my reinforcement of relevant terms.  Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine

Modhu

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
Hamper My Mental Peace

Live a Life with an Independent Mind Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes

@_

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hurt myself

Love myself  Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Talk on any discussion of distinct nature. 

Act for my reinforcement of relevant terms.  Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more

Ihate everyone....

Only you! I believe... because I love you... Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
fly like birds,

work like birds. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

read more
Express

Impress Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine

janine davis

read more
Drink while I'm at the party.

attend. Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Speak

Sing Collab and participate in the #doublecollab. #imallowedto #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification