Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linehorrorpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linehorrorpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, horror stories in hindi and urdu, mera ranjhan hun koi hor lyrics, na hor tanhaiyan, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A loud voice calling my name
In a silent class room
Startling me from the midst of sleep. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was in the clutches of severe depression
Choking on loneliness, I couldn't even scream
Loneliness was screaming at me Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Hello. Chitra? 
I freeze as the voice speaks
My voice. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

Chitra Iyer

read more

In the faint light I discern a shadow
I take to my heels and run, only to run into my own shadow
I scream as I see myself step out of the shadow

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

Atishay jain

read more
I was alone at home
And it was raining outside
Doors get open, my eyes opened wide Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

Zainab Shahzad

read more
"Hey love! It's 3 am, where were you throughout the celebration?"
Stop dreaming, wake up, lemme receive you on this special occasion.
Tring tring-"ma'am its the police: your boyfriend's found murdered in a compromising position" Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once I was returning home late and in the hurry 
I tripped over something and fell down 
only to hear someone saying “watch out idiot“.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 
#soultrigger 

Premchand Beura

read more
Sharma ji smiled as usual during morning walk

Fifteen minutes later I passed by his house

Someone told me 'Sharmaji died last night' Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

Anuj Jain

read more
the aching bones were creaking
now even the nubile's meat was unchewable
also the toddlers were not forthcoming.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

Varadhan P M

read more
At midnight in a lonely compartment...

Suddenly the lights went off.. the train stopped.
 A passenger in a Hoody Headgear sat by my side..
   I hissed, 'You look like a Ghost.'He denied and disappeared. The train moved on...  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linehorrorpoem 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification