Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best uncertaintylookslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best uncertaintylookslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uncertain love quotes, uncertain love poem, life is so uncertain quotes, uncertainty in life quotes, uncertainty of life quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 16 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #simile challenge, talk about uncertainty. #uncertaintylookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a certainty, when I expect it from others.. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #simile challenge, talk about uncertainty. #uncertaintylookslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

YD J

In My Life Uncertainty looks like 

A certain thing  where my destiny is To reach.

-✍YDJ  #uncertaintylookslike #YoSimWriMo #simile

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #simile challenge, talk about uncertainty. #uncertaintylookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 A frequent visitor, always loitering nearby... Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #simile challenge, talk about uncertainty. #uncertaintylookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Felix Dodzi Kportorgbui

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #simile challenge, talk about uncertainty. #uncertaintylookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
hobby Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Afrin Jahan

read more
Opportunities for the favour of success. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
the sun, always shining, always there, even if it sets it's bound to resurface.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more
Looks like a Shadow.
It follows wherever I go!  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
a constant companion. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
a constant companion. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Very hurting.. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification