Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenarewemeeting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenarewemeeting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, are,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Very soon

Long Distance Relationship sighed  Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruqsar

Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't think we could meet 
now time has changed and even I am changed  Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine

Anwesha Sahu

read more
That faint voice of yours that gazed at me , I'm standing still under the frozen light ....
We laughed together,  we cried together. 
These simple things were everything to me  ..
When will it be ?
If i see you again 
I will look into your eyes 
And say , "I missed you" Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
'The day you make up your mind 
that this question is henceforth redundant, My Dear'
 Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Nambi

read more
When it rains,
Or when it rain and sunshine come together,
When the moon is full on the sky,
Or when the atmosphere is very calm,
When the poem tasted,
When we are going to meet?
At that time my heart flying without wings,
The plant growing up without water,
The death cells are got lives,
I wish to live the life....

Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine

alfazon_ki_diary

Collab and complete this...... #Conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I may not be the most important person in your life, but I just hope that one day you will hear my name you would just smile and say,
I miss this person....!!
 Collab and complete this...... #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Varadhan P M

read more
It is not fate or destiny that decides
Where there's a Will there's a Way..
Desire would find a way in or out!  Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine

alfazon_ki_diary

Collab and complete this...... #Conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I may not be the most important person in your life, but I just hope that one day you will hear my name you would just smile and say,
I miss this person....!!
 Collab and complete this...... #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Sonia Dey

read more
'When my God will send me 
clues to choose you as my partner.' Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
I don't want to meet anyone...because he is inside me... Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #whenarewemeeting #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification