Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best resentmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best resentmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about resentment in a sentence, resentment meaning in hindi, hi res audio, hbu res life, occ res life,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It hits the heart and degenerates thy brain. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Zainab Shahzad

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Every living mind regrets always,the  battle with the conspiring heart... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The attribute of revealing rage that reflects disobedience.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

Madhu Jain

read more
The bitterness of memories 
which lags you behind
everywhere.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

Rahul Naik

Participated in the #rapidfire and described the word #resentmentin1line #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Resentment is an artificial mountain made out of unfulfilled expectations. Participated in the #rapidfire and described the word #resentmentin1line
 #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba

Swati Rani

read more
The meaning of that is  feeling of anger about something what we don't like. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

UdayKiran Nagasuri

read more
A state at which we should never be at, at least after growing-up. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
And that day I missed the bus literally and figuratively.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

Varadhan P M

read more
Not in a position to control recalling
disgusting situations.....  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The attribute of revealing rage that reflects disobedience.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #resentmentin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification