Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ididntsayanything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ididntsayanything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about idi naa love story naa songs, idi naa love story songs, idi naa love story, idi na love story, idi naa love story release date,

• 22 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know 
No one is going to 
Interpret my words  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SoYog

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my words have lost the value! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
I know, silence speaks louder than words. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruqsar

read more
I knew, my words wouldn't change your mindset Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine

Jane

#secondquote to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I knew I deserved better,
Watching you go wasn't easy but it was a healthy path for me.

#secondquote to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Silvi Gupta

Kuch keh ke rishta Tod du, uske bajaye chup rehke rishta jode rakhe (Doesn't apply for all situations) Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's better to be silent for a moment 
than to remain silent for whole life.
 Kuch keh ke rishta Tod du, uske bajaye chup rehke rishta jode rakhe 
(Doesn't apply for all situations)

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm no more the 
part of their lives. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Naik

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
my heart was filled with love
my heart wanted to express feelings
my heart wanted to say something 
but  I didn't say anything because 
my mouth was stitched by your happiness when I saw you with your love. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba

Afrin Jahan

read more
Sometime silence is more powerful impact on others than uttering some hurtful words. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindapointlessquote #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I knew it's pointless
& exhausting at the
same time #mykindapointlessquote #lovepoem. #ididntsayanything #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification