Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onelinefriendshipsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onelinefriendshipsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Sanchali Desai

#YoSimWriMo #onelinefriendshipsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine #onlinefrienship Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Shadow 
They always have your back 
  #YoSimWriMo #onelinefriendshipsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine
#onlinefrienship 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Arranged marriages. 
Good if they work and good if they don't. 
Just don't invest in your feelings.  Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine

shalini kiro

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Blinking eyes once you feel some one is their other moment you get know no is with you Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #soultrigger Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
temporary balms for afflicted hearts.
They cannot suffice for a meaningful long term relationship as they are shortlived and prone to distractions. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.
#soultrigger 

Silvi Gupta

Jaise uss gaane ki tune hai, isse vaise hi padhna 😜 Me online hu, tu bhi online hai 🎶🎶 Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"ek ajnabi haseena se online mulaqaat ho...gayi...
Phir kya hua, ye naa pucho
Puri raat chatting hoti rahi....
Ek ajnabi haseena se... yu mulaqaat ho gayi... 🎶 🎶
 Jaise uss gaane ki tune hai, isse vaise hi padhna 😜
Me online hu, tu bhi online hai 🎶🎶

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Sita Prasad

read more
The filters we use on insta! They enhance your life's moments yet not physically.  Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Sakthy RS

read more
ON-LINE when you both
are in Online and also
it depends on the priority line.
 Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mir Sohail

read more
Emoji's 
No Feelings 
Just a look! Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Likhita

read more
Unions where we show our kindness and vulnerabilities with nothing to gain or lose,
 Just to be there and to be heard. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Rahul Naik

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #itsbitterbutitstrue

read more
Lays chips packet 
You buy it out of excitement,
you enjoy crispy chips just like you enjoy sharing thoughts,memories,happiness etc.
but you also get nitrogen gas 
just like you get betrayals & fake smile, likes, reaction, suggestions.
And it ends before you know it.

Right now if you are thinking online friendship is great, 
wait a for a while caz realisation is a slow process. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba  
#itsbitterbutitstrue
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification