Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsiloveaboutself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsiloveaboutself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
friendly and unpretentious Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉persistence in doing something 
despite difficulty 
👉Honest to goodness Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
frankness and helpful 
During the need of hour Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
My ability to love myself despite so many visible flaws. 
My flaws that slap my pride and keep me well grounded.  Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Sheefa Raazi

#aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm a good listener... 
I value others like I value myself...   #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Swati Rani

read more
My strong mind.
My confidence. Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
I know what I am doing.
I know I have God and my family.  Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
SIMPLICITY

Helpful as far as I could..  Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Patience and Self-confidence.. Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
என் தன்மானம் 
என்பது 
காற்றில்
பறந்து
சென்றது...
அவன் அன்பின்
முன்னால்... Collab and talk about the 2 things you love about yourself through this challenge. #aboutme #2thingsiloveaboutself #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification