Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best maybenexttimephrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best maybenexttimephrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about may 2019 usd to inr, writing maybe in a sentence, always be my maybe, forever together and never apart maybe in distance but never by heart, true friends are never apart maybe in distance but never in heart meaning in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am not Available
I had massage in my brain
There will be short circuit soon
And Heart can not fix it next time
 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

KhaultiSyahi

And maybe, for now,
a happy ending doesn't
include a relationship. Maybe
it's you, on your own, picking
up the pieces and starting
over, freeing yourself up for
something better in the
future. Maybe the happy
ending is just moving on.

©KhaultiSyahi #maybe just #maybenexttimephrase #love #Broken 💔 #Heart #khaultisyahi #Life_experience #Truth #SAD

Sandhya rawat

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"May be next time iam here for a moment or few, may be I won't return, till then be here,as closet as possible.Till then let me hold you tight ,as long as possible. Till then let me gather you in my memory Till then let me include you in my existence.Till then..Till then be mine. Till then let me be your's .....only" Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
My expectations will meet. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

Varadhan P M

read more
It's a common phrase popular with students, before the Teacher!

It is a common excuse by an average husband...  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

priyanka chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab love #peace #joy #Quote

read more
...We keep all our promises and be us against the world.
❤️🕊️🌻

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collab #love #peace #joy #quote

No Name

read more
Just relax, you will do better than today Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

SaraS

read more
Maybe next "Life"
I wish I could be your "Love of Life"
I wish to be settled in your "Heart"
I wish you to be mine "Forever"
I wish to be your "Better half"
I wish u could hold my hand and take the vows of "Marriage"
I wish to be with you all the "Seasons" of your life
I wish to grow "Older" together in each other's arm
Maybe next "Life"
Maybe next "Time"

Aruna Menon

read more
Or next life !  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
Maybe next time, you will meet me at the corner of street and I will still say "You are Mine...." Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase Maybe next time in 1 line. #maybenexttimephrase

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification