Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeofawriterin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeofawriterin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Giving words a home
Feeling at home in words Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Morning starts with aspiration and determination, 
Night ends in correction of morning deeds. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Scorpio Lady

#thirdquotebyme in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
A writer who feel the pain and pen it on the paper.Words can't express so she write in through! #thirdquotebyme in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Struggling between words & emotions,
Yet managing to be bold & beautiful. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more
Is beyond his physical life.
Chaucer, Dryden, Milton, Shakespeare and hundreds live even today...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Morning starts with aspiration and determination, 
Night ends in correction of morning deeds. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

A WRITTEN THING BY AJAY

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Writing their own feelings,
hiding the truth beneath their words.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
Think about the words And
re-arrange them and repeating the same . Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

#366dayschallengesp

No Name

read more
Learn through writings and see the different point of view in any situation Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification