Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best resignationin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best resignationin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saying goodbye to colleagues after resignation, allegory represent the nation of french, hi res audio, hbu res life, occ res life,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To move on from something that kills your dreams  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I give up and leave when asked to write a couplet in one line.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Naik

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Expelling tolerance band,
unleashing inner beast towards
excelling successful brand
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

#yqbaba

Aahaan

read more
Its time to end this,
It's time for a new beginning.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

maddylines

read more
Aa..Thu.. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

Varadhan P M

read more
Unwilling to continue in the same
Position, though fully qualified.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
I love to leave an impact that I'm irreplaceable and at the same time, I want to move ahead. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

Monalisa Guje

read more
A new way for a new me. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
Leaving to live better. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
Auditor resign under section 140(2)
(The only one liner i remember about resignation 😂) Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #resignationin1line 

#366dayschallengesp
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification