Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best delayphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best delayphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lana del rey love, lana del rey love lyrics, phasai dela chehra me, intervention services for autism and developmental delay, microcephaly and developmental delay,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But for you I had a massive taste, 
That went so wrong today. 
To gather some pleasurable moments,
Which praises our attention in every phase. 
That is something so special and mesmerizing, 
To recall your gaze in every place. 
Where everything seems so easy to proclaim, 
But hard to lose from your personal space. 
My heart utters a voice to regain, 
Love that surrounds your heart in my name.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But I was finding a reason to stay. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Why Sir why delaying?
You see the Hon'ble Judge for your Divorce case is on two weeks leave..
Oh! Why so?
His daughter 's wedding..
OMG! That's not good..
Why Sir?
We might change our mind! 😳🤩 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
But for you I had a massive taste, 
That went so wrong today. 
To gather some pleasurable moments,
Which praises our attention in every phase. 
That is something so special and mesmerizing, 
To recall your gaze in every place. 
Where everything seems so easy to proclaim, 
But hard to lose from your personal space. 
My heart utters a voice to regain, 
Love that surrounds your heart in my name.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Ish Kumar King

read more
I should have told you earlier that you are everything to me.
You didn't got time from your issues.
Now don't expect from me to apologize for whatever mess you have created.
Now it's over.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
 Getting love late..... will be the moment when I am not there Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Death without delay... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Meenakshi M

read more
I apologize for the delay as I was stucked up in the traffic Jam  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Shweta Grewal

read more
my childhood.
It really took me a long time
 to find my way back to you. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I apologize for the delay in 1 line. #delayphrase 

Shweta Grewal

read more
my childhood.
It really took me a long time
 to find my way back to you. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification