Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best walkedpasthouse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best walkedpasthouse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i walked into love with you, inability to walk icd 10, i didn t fall in love with you i walked, walk alone quotes in hindi, from this day forward you will never walk alone,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Oyinkansola Okunola

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sadness Set in
Searching for what is missing
I realized that is Love-Oyok  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It triggered my memories of those earstwhile days of our friendship.. After several decades I passed by that house..
It has been sold and owned by someone.. How we used to go to the school together in a cycle scaring the
passersbyes! Those were golden days... Hmmm...  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Worry gone happiness... Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Worries fly away...because of your arrival... Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
And recalled sweet memories of childhood when we used to play together 😊😊 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I felt hidden love in your heart
 which you couldn't express. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
To walk away from your life as well  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #walkedpasthouse #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification