Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CindrellaParody Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CindrellaParody Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cindrella quotes, a cindrella story full movie, live laugh love parody, parody meaning in hindi, parody meaning in english,

• 20 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Payal Dholakia

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 69th

read more

You are too perfect to be mine
That's why I don't deserve you. #Collab Challenge  
Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge.

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba 69th

Arvin Achilles

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

read more
The prince replied, "You are already late so I can't let you leave alone. Sweet Cinderella tell me your address so that I could drop you in my horse" 😉 #Collab Challenge  
Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge.

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

Shravanthi S

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #togertherness #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #secondattempt

read more
It was their 60th wedding anniversary

Stop questioning and start following me, just the way you did for 59 years. Aren't we supposed to celebrate the togetherness?! #Collab Challenge  

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #togertherness #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #secondattempt

Shravanthi S

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yearandnow #BirthDay #Suprise

read more
It was time for his surprise birthday party

Stop questioning me and start following me. I am not leaving without you #Collab Challenge  

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yearandnow #birthday #suprise

Satish Chandra

Let's pledge to eat first Rest everything ought to wait #yqbaba #Funny #CindrellaParody #YourQuoteAndMine #sattypun

read more
Mummy & Tummy, both are waiting. Let's pledge to eat first
Rest everything ought to wait

#YQBaba 

#Funny

#CindrellaParody

Satish Chandra

Dost ho Dost raho Papa banne ki koshish na karo. #CindrellaParody #YourQuoteAndMine #yearandnow #Funny #sattypun

read more
She has to leave.

"I can't be with you all the time. I've my own life.
We are 'Just Friends' so you better stop pretending like my father." Dost ho Dost raho
Papa banne ki koshish na karo.

#CindrellaParody

#YourQuoteAndMine

#Yearandnow

Shravanthi Iyer

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was time for the real party.... Her eyes were totally on the food being served... She loved the wine and starters there...

"I need to kiss the cook!"

You know the prince's reaction now ;)  #Collab Challenge  

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Arpita Hazra

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Modern Cindrella Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
May be because this is not the right time for my dreams to come true!!  #Collab Challenge  

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody
Modern Cindrella

Roohi Bhargava

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #CindrellaParody Wishing you a great Thursday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To make myself ready, so that I can stand beside you, Prince.  #Collab Challenge  

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

Diwa

read more
...that raising the ire of her dad, wouldn't serve any good. Being responsible is important. If she wants her dad, to trust her; keeping her word is a must. The prince may be cute; but, life is so much more, than "cute". If he, truly, is worth it; then, there's still tomorrow to see that. #Collab Challenge  

Write your own 
#CindrellaParody

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification