Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best indianjournalism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best indianjournalism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hey mera india i love my india, returning from maldives to india, indian love shayari, freedom of expression in india, sa a vs ind a live score,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devansh Desai

Today, the state of Indian journalism is such that if I were given to choose between an interview and spending a night with prostitute, I'd rather do the latter.
No, not for sex; just spending hours conversing with one because I consider them to be some of the most interesting people in the world. #presstitutes vs #prostitutes
#Indianjournalism
#yqbaba

Tarun Vij भारतीय

Yesterday we were talking about
The Freedom of Press in India.
But today morning when I switched on my TV to catch some news, but ends up with some f#**g horoscope shows on almost every news channel. And not only tele media but also the print media, where you find more advertisements instead of news.
And still these journos demands freedom. If your freedom is all about fooling the society with your shitty stuff then I don't think you deserve any f###g freedom in any way... #journalism #corruptjournalism #corruptmedia #indianjournalism 
#middlefinger for #indianjournalist #freedomofpress 
#tarunvijभारतीय

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification