Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best needofthehour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best needofthehour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i need to know can you love me again, i need your love i need your time, you need me karaoke, i need your love 歌詞, anirudh ravichander nee paata madhuram the touch of love,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayesha Ansari

Forest is wealth
Cause it is directly proportional to health
Earth's lungs are burning
And we are in our home
Sleeping under the smoky sky's  dome
Walking on the infertile soil
And allowing the earth to boil
Breathing the impure air
About the future generation we cannot care
What we are running for his money
Don't even think it is funny
Walking backwards, forgetting humanity
And what we crave for is equality
I feel ashamed of being a part of a selfish society
Who never understood the word Liberty.
 #saveenvironment #biodiversity #needofthehour #amazonrainforest

Bharath Nandibhatla

#positivity #needofthehour Not another fancy poetry piece. I keep this plain and simple because it's high time we approached positivity the right way. Stay positive, today and always, with acceptance. Remember, positivity isn't about the consequences, it's about the approach.

read more
Thoughts are like babies. Your mind, their mother. Now, what do babies do, if you don't give them attention? They throw tantrums. Give every thought emanating from your mind, the attention they deserve. Attend to every thought alike.
Positivity isn't about denying the very existence of negative thoughts. It's about attending to all your thoughts, but training your intellect to only act upon those thoughts that shall help you evolve within and without. 

It's the very nature of thoughts to die when you don't act upon them. So keep acting upon the ones you want to live.

Bottom line: Happiness or positivity don't stem from denial. They stem from acceptance and contentment. Accept every thought alike and act upon those that make you content.

#Positivity #NeedOfTheHour
Not another fancy poetry piece. I keep this plain and simple because it's high time we approached positivity the right way. 
Stay positive, today and always, with acceptance.
Remember, positivity isn't about the consequences, it's about the approach.

AB

Om nmh shiway_____ Teri pnah me hmein rkhna !! #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #MorningThoughts #Morningvibes #blessedtohaveyou #needofthehour #blessme

read more
Sometime a single 
Adorable, Stunning 
smile is enough
To heal all 
 pains and wounds.... 
Keep smiling..

Good Morning
Have a Great Day !! Om nmh shiway_____
Teri pnah me hmein rkhna  !!

#yourquotes #yourquotebaba 
#morningthoughts #morningvibes #blessedtohaveyou #needofthehour
#blessme

o thy darling
world needs your strength,
courage, boldness and
blooming flowers
all the little more
just to make you A Lady
your heart always wished for
and your bones get electrified for! Become that lady❤️
#hopingforbest #littlegirldiary #kratisha #selfinspired #needofthehour #ladytalks

Tarun Vij भारतीय

तो क्या हुआ एक बेवफा को जिंदगी माना मैंने,
आखिर जिंदगी भी तो बेवफ़ा ही है ना। #relationship #nowadays #needofthehour #health #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Tanu Gugnani

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification