Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imaginaryfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imaginaryfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar dil s hota h najro ka kya shayri imag 0, lardki ko jaise promiss kare love shayeri ke sath ima, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, parallels and meridians are imaginary lines, spender use of imaginary,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

AN IMAGINARY FRIEND It was a wet, airy evening. The rain drops didn’t stay up in the clouds for long and were desperately coming down! It was pouring cats and dogs! The wind and the water had teamed up once again and thanks to that, the asphalt took a bath and drank some water! The regular denizens, consequently, took early leave from work. Unlike other eves, the road was crowded with cars, buses, rickshaws and people with umbrellas above their heads. A whole canopy of pink, green, black and ra #Ghost #ShortStory #yqbaba #imaginaryfriend

read more
AN IMAGINARY FRIEND:
A SHORT STORY

It was a wet, airy evening. The rain drops didn’t stay up in the clouds for long and were desperately coming down! It was pouring cats and dogs! The wind and the water had teamed up once again and thanks to that, the asphalt took a bath and drank some water! The regular denizens, consequently, took early leave from work. Unlike other eves, the road was crowded with cars, buses, rickshaws and people with umbrellas above their heads. A whole canopy of pink, green, black and rainbow coloured umbrellas could be seen! Although the canopy looked beautiful, the rest of the street was even busier. It was a mess!

*FULL STORY IN THE CAPTION* AN IMAGINARY FRIEND

It was a wet, airy evening. The rain drops didn’t stay up in the clouds for long and were desperately coming down! It was pouring cats and dogs! The wind and the water had teamed up once again and thanks to that, the asphalt took a bath and drank some water! The regular denizens, consequently, took early leave from work. Unlike other eves, the road was crowded with cars, buses, rickshaws and people with umbrellas above their heads. A whole canopy of pink, green, black and ra

Mukund Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notsupposedtotalk #YourQuoteAndMine #linesfromheart #Imagination #imaginaryfriend life thoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Because you are just my imagination, not real and no one else can see you.' A lonely over-thinker said to his imaginary friend.

'So what, my friend. Do you want to be alone all again.' The imaginary friend replied.

'No, I don't want you to leave me. You are my only friend.'

'Then, let's travel to the end of world together without even anyone knowing about me. Let's keep it a secret between us only.'

'Yeah. Okay, my friend.' Said the over-thinker with a smile as the doctor gave him the bolts of light to cure his mind.

Thought: What do you think, is it right or wrong in your mind?  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notsupposedtotalk  #YourQuoteAndMine #linesfromheart #imagination #imaginaryfriend  #life  #thoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sherlock Doyle

“He never sleeps,” he continued. Collab & share what #nightisthebesttimefor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Fear #Ghost #Mother #darkness #nosleep #imaginaryfriend

read more
          “                                        sleep,” the mother told her son, “Every kid must go to sleep.”

“What about that kid?” asked the little boy pointing to a dark corner of the room.

“He never sleeps,” he continued.

Collab & share what #nightisthebesttimefor #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

What did he ask you? What do you do when #nobodybelieves in you. #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #emptiness #doctor #Therapist #imaginaryfriend #halucination

read more
                                                   I     
know my imaginary friend will.

“So, is your imaginary friend here now?”, asked the therapist.

“Yes”, I replied to an empty room.

What did he ask you?

What do you do when #nobodybelieves in you. #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine

Tarun Vij भारतीय

If you think your Imaginary
friend is better than someone
other's imaginary friend.
Then your imagination must
deserves this
.!.. ..!. #imagination #imaginaryfriend 
#religion #religiouswar #extremism #qotd #tvभ

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification