Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best separationhurts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best separationhurts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about separation of religion from the state is referred to as, sep 2019 usd to inr, separation of love quotes, love separation quotes, separation of religion from the state means,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

meri_diary(R*)

separation😐 #separationhurts #nojato poetry#Pain#Shayari #like_comment_share #follow Adarsh S Kumar Miss khan शिवोम stand with girls Adhura Shayar shraddha Anuja sharma Anshu writer ashvini lata Priyanka Dwivedi STAR shayri walla Vandana Mishra Ambika Jha Kundan Dubey

read more

Anaya Agarwal

अब हाल-ए- दिल हम क्या पूछें
उन नींद से ख़ाली आँख़ों से...
कितना भी छुपा ले वो मुझसे 
ज़ाहिर होता है सब उसकी बातों से..

मंज़र ये जुदाई का मुश्किल हुआ बहुत
फ़ीकी-सी हँसी उसकी....
भीगी-भीगी मेरी पलकें.....
ढेरों अधूरी अनकही बातें...
और ये फिसलता हुआ वक्त हाथों से... #separationhurts #separation 
#yqdidi #imagesourcegoogle

Mukund Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #separationin1line #separation #separation_diaries #separationhurts #missyou #happyforyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When Love vaporize,
Emotional Bonds Ends.
Hearts Broken.

Then,
The Soulmate Seperates Their Soul,
For The Good,
Leaving All The Pain Behind.

Accepting The Reason For Separation,
For The Sake Of Other's Happiness,
With All Respect,
As I Cried.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #separationin1line
#separation #separation_diaries #separationhurts #missyou #happyforyou

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vidhya Sri

There are times when you don't know, the reason behind your falling tears.
It slowly trickles down your cheeks and reminds you of your unsung prayers!

At that time my little girl, don't feel sad and lose hope,
Since separation is matter of mere distance and time, and I know you will surely cope!! Hopes to meet u soon!

#longdistancefriendship #onesidedlove #separationhurts #lovedairies #yourquotebaba #yourquotelove #yourquotefriendship #yourquotedidi

Hey DiarySpeaks

The situation in the country seems to be deteriorating due to the riots.   Please spread humility and prevent riots.🙏 #hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #riotsindelhi #stopriots #hatred_kills_you #separationhurts #goodnessofheart #defeattheevil #spreadpositivity

read more
If you fill your heart with 
hatred today , you will suffer 
the pain of separation in the future.
Hatred is useless. It is a poison that destroys us from within.
Only  goodness can defeat the evil. The situation in the country seems to be deteriorating due to the riots.
  Please spread humility and prevent riots.🙏 
#hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #riotsindelhi #stopriots #hatred_kills_you #separationhurts #goodnessofheart #defeattheevil #spreadpositivity

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification