Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best regretfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best regretfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i regret falling in love with you quotes, regret for the inconvenience caused, i regret trusting you quotes, never regret a day in your life, regret is stronger than gratitude,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sweet Sour

It hurts the worst when you are taken wrong for your words which you never meant it that way. #ruinedrelationship #friendshipbreaks #badatexpressing #wordstakenwrong #regretfeelslike #pain #yqbaba

Paramjit Singh

"Sometimes we want that back what we lost...
When we realise,
That was the best we could ever get...
That loving care...
That selfless love...
That tender touch from that pure soul...."

"Why do we not hold it close to our heart When we have that .....?
Why do we let go in the first place....?🥺🥺

#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqaestheticthoughts 
#regretsforlife 
#regretfeelslike 
#regrets 
#donotletitgo

Paramjit Singh

Seldom we realise the value of those who care for us,
Rarely we cherish those who stay around us,
Once they leave us never to return,
Then we start regretting their absence around us. #regret 
#lifequotes 
#regretfeelslike 
#care
#love 
#importance

Arpita Hazra

REGRET feels like walking upon
 a path of burning hot coal 
indorder to reach your goal.. 
You will definitely feel the pain 
but 
you don't have any other alternatives..  #regretfeelslike #challengedone #yqbaba

Madhav Jha

Ignore or else, you need to regret! #lifequotes #motivationalquotes #WakeUpCall #regretfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ruchithã Ramesh

read more
how on earth that my feeling is attached with your writing sometimes. Ignore or else, you need to regret!

#lifequotes  #motivationalquotes  #wakeupcall  #regretfeelslike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ruchithã Ramesh

Mahed Sadia

My first thought.. Was of a soldier.. Who's news of death.. Had reached home.. But without his body.. His family couldn't see his face.. Before he become the Earth's forever.. I asked.. #lifelessons #hisstory #Coffins #regretfeelslike

read more
Today..
I heard someone say..
“The lightest coffins are the hardest to carry...” My first thought..
Was of a soldier..
Who's news of death..
Had reached home..
But without his body..
His family couldn't see his face..
Before he become the Earth's forever..
I asked..

Hey DiarySpeaks

बहरहाल, व्यक्ति को ज्ञात होते हुए भी.. वह हर बार है भूल जाता, अंधकार को अंधकार से नहीं.. रोशनी से है काटा जाता।✍️ प्रतिशोध = revenge मलाल = regrets #hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #FreshThoughts #revengequotes #regretfeelslike #dardbharishayari #ShayariinHindi #shabdkosh #inspirationalquotes

read more
कहते हैं लोग दर्द के बदले दर्द 
दिया जाए तो ज़ख्म कम है होता,
आखिर क्यूं नहीं समझते...

किसी एक गुनाह के जवाब में किया गया गलत काम सही नहीं हो सकता,
प्रतिशोध की भावना रखने वाला हर इंसान.. अपने मलाल के कारण ज़रूर है जलता। बहरहाल, व्यक्ति को ज्ञात होते हुए भी.. वह हर बार है भूल जाता,
अंधकार को अंधकार से नहीं.. रोशनी से है काटा जाता।✍️

प्रतिशोध = revenge
मलाल = regrets
#hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #freshthoughts #revengequotes #regretfeelslike  #dardbharishayari #shayariinhindi #shabdkosh #inspirationalquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification