Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weakandstrong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weakandstrong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the strength of weak ties, emotions make you weak, weak entity set is represented as, weak hearted meaning in hindi, weak meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

The shine in his eyes,
Is actually...
The lightning in the clouds set ablaze by the charged ions,
Igniting his core to spin on its own independent axis.
The hole in his heart,
Is nothing but...
The magnetic pull of a mass in space so magnificent,
Assembling his broken pieces of old memory for a new one to rewrite.
The morning that is to come,
Is his power with new chances and new opportunities to turn...
The night he felt hopeless and lost to an unseen mayhem,
Giving his weaker self the strength to overpower and allow his stronger self to become.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #shine #eyes #lightning #hole #heart #magnetic #morning #night #power #weakandstrong

Priyanka Rathod

I LEARNED from my LIFE 
that only the 
STRONG SURVIVE and 
being WEAK will HURT.
But all of this 
TAUGHT me 
never to SHOW FEAR 
to those who wants to 
SEE me WEAK. #stronggirl #weakandstrong #writer #shownofear #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Hey DiarySpeaks

It becomes difficult to be weak, when one's own existence appears strong in the eyes of loved ones. #hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #lifelessons #lifequotes #sadquotes #inspirationalquotes #quotestagram #weakandstrong #trustyourself

read more
                   It becomes difficult to be weak, when one's own existence appears strong in the eyes of loved ones.
#hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #lifelessons #lifequotes #sadquotes #inspirationalquotes #quotestagram #weakandstrong #trustyourself

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification