tags

Best mentalillness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

69 Stories- Find the Best mentalillness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 9 Followers
  • 69 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"As for the scars of mental illness ain't visible the society choose to ignore, As their no visible blood, the cuts, the bruise to explore, Your pain is just some content for them to procure, Trendsetting gossip to gain reputation of being an empath, In society or social media, So fuck their propaganda, For them Your depression is just another mood swing, Worse for women as its blamed on their periods.. Yea yea I know how educated you are, How many certificates you got, How many degrees you've got, I am so sorry if that's what youve been taught, And hey I almost forgot, Why didn't you mention anything about To have scored top, basic exam of life called HUMANITY"

As for the scars of 
mental illness ain't visible the society choose to ignore, 
As their no visible blood, the cuts, the bruise to explore, 
Your pain is just some content for them to procure, 
Trendsetting gossip to gain reputation of being an empath, 
In society or social media,
So fuck their propaganda,
For them Your depression is just another mood swing,
Worse for women as its blamed on their periods..
Yea yea I know how educated you are,
How many certificates you got,
How many degrees you've got,
I am so sorry if that's what youve been taught, 
And hey I almost forgot, 
Why didn't you mention anything about 
To have scored top, 
basic exam of life called HUMANITY

#Nojoto #Nojotoevery #NojotoEnglish #Rapper #freestylerap #mentalHealth #mentalHealthawareness #anxiety #depression #Love #selfcare #selflove #Health #mentalillness #recovery #mindfulness #Motivation #wellness #ptsd #Fitness #meditation #Life #Therapy #Quotes #Inspiration #healing #BPD #psychology #mentalHealthmatters #positivevibes #Happiness #Wellbeing #suicideprevention #positivity #bhfyp

33 Love
1 Share

"This one's not for humans who are good.. Its for those with the ability to bruise Well here's some booze to set you loose, Get classy with Grey gooze..Pop a yellow or blue, Keep binging till you become see through.. Bring your alter ego out, to whom I can talk to Rather Teach you a thing or two , Let my words become fumes, So you feel comfortable at first,. With your head spun, Lemme make you believe you just had hallucigens, My aura looks more like fumes, How's your high dudes? Waiting for the time you say n conclude "Oh man Kael, look I am Astral projecting, The other days I am swimming, Ah Kael we are so happy,. On and on and on.... Till I create a ripple to induce worry... Something you call a bad trip... Now your too paranoid and you are ready give in and think,. About commiting suicide, Well no sweat this phase you facing last for few hours.. WELL IDIOTS THIS HAS BEEN MY LIFE'S FORECAST. 😂😂😂. #NojotoQuote"

This one's not for
 humans who are good.. 
Its for those with the ability to bruise
 Well here's some booze to set you loose,
Get classy with Grey gooze..Pop a yellow or blue, 
Keep binging till you become see through.. 
Bring your alter ego out, to whom I can talk to
Rather Teach you a thing or two
, Let my words become fumes, 
So you feel comfortable at first,. With your head spun,
Lemme make you believe you just had hallucigens, 
My aura looks more like fumes, How's your high dudes? 
Waiting for the time you say n conclude 
"Oh man Kael, look I am Astral projecting, 
The other days I am swimming, 
Ah Kael we are so happy,. On and on and on.... 
Till I create a ripple to induce worry... 
Something you call a bad trip... 
Now your too paranoid and you are ready give in and think,. About commiting suicide, 
Well no sweat this phase you facing last for few hours.. 
WELL IDIOTS THIS HAS BEEN MY LIFE'S FORECAST.
😂😂😂. 

#NojotoQuote

#payback #Inspiration #nevergiveup #Success #Brave #e#nojotoevery #english #mentalHealth #schizophrenia #bipolar #mentalillness #LifeIsBeautiful #Growth #breakthechains #breaklimits #influencer #motivationalspeaker

13 Love
3 Share

" "

#Nojotowriter #Nojoto #Nojotoenglish #poem #Poetry #peace #tears #tear #Love #depression #heartbroken #depressed #mentalillness #Life #lonliness #alone

26 Love

"What is failure? Each had their own version of truth in it."

What is failure?
Each had their own version of truth in it.

truth and failure
#Secrecy #prevail #तितली #मौसम #mausam #baarish #Butterfly #Life #Suraj #chaand #Lifequote
#मां #maa #mummy #mumma #mum #Mom #pyaar
#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Hindi #Hindiquote #quoteoftheday #Love #2liner #manto #ishq #zeher #udhaar #phoolo #pyaar #mohabbat #Insaan #dogla #pen #writershub #pendown #Like #Comment #Maut #sarcasm #Lovequote #Loveyoumumma #Ammi #Nun #Lovemom #rain #follow #Like #instanojoto #Nojotoinsta #facebooknojoto #Nojotofacebook #Truth #Failure #Nojotocomedy #Nojotoenglish #English #India #Englishquote #instaenglish #shivanksrivastava #shyamal #depression #mentalillness #akela #lonely #single

16 Love

"Happy Dussehra विध्वंश कर, अपने अंदर का दुष्ट रावण राज्य। तब ही बसेगा एक सुंदर, सुदृढ़ राम राज्य।।"

Happy Dussehra  विध्वंश कर, अपने अंदर का दुष्ट रावण राज्य।
तब ही बसेगा एक सुंदर, सुदृढ़ राम राज्य।।

happy dussehra
#ravan #Raavan #Dussehra #Ram #Ramnavmi #Laxman #JaiShreeRam #Ayodhya
#Secrecy #prevail #तितली #मौसम #mausam #baarish #Butterfly #Life #Suraj #chaand #Lifequote
#मां #maa #mummy #mumma #mum #Mom #pyaar
#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Hindi #Hindiquote #quoteoftheday #Love #2liner #manto #ishq #zeher #udhaar #phoolo #pyaar #mohabbat #Insaan #dogla #pen #writershub #pendown #Like #Comment #Maut #sarcasm #Lovequote #Loveyoumumma #Ammi #Nun #Lovemom #rain #follow #Like #instanojoto #Nojotoinsta #facebooknojoto #Nojotofacebook #Nojotocomedy #Nojotoenglish #English #India #Englishquote #instaenglish #shivanksrivastava #shyamal #depression #mentalillness #akela #lonely #single

17 Love