Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OCD Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OCD Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ocd love story, ocd meaning in hindi, a day in the life of someone with ocd, ocd and time management, ocd and time,

• 13 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

The teeming thoughts that swarm my mind,
A neverending cycle it binds.
Of worry, fear, and endless dread,
That not a single soul has said.

It’s almost as if I have no choice,
My mind is lulled in a hypnotic trance.
My focus narrows and I can’t rest,
Fuelled by my own inner unrest.

I must complete a task at hand,
Scared of what will be, I can’t stand.
My thoughts repeat, it’s just the same,
An endless cycle of guilt and shame.

I can’t feel safe, I can’t move on,
I’m trapped and held in this prison so long.
My actions are driven by my inner voice,
My habits become my daily choice.

I count in sets, I turn the lock,
I wash my hands, I mustn’t stop.
My behavior seems strange and odd,
But it’s a form of self defence for me, I’m told.

The world around me, I no longer know,
Every moment is a battle, a storm I must forgo.
My personal struggles, I must bear alone,
My obsessive compulsive disorder is my own.

I must try, I must stay strong,
My thoughts and i alone in a mental turmoil

©KhaultiSyahi #BeOriginal #darkness #obsessivecompulsivedisorder #OCD 
#mentalHealth #khaultisyahi my #copyright © #MyPoetry #mypoems #Poet

Blue Butterfly

I have this strange disorder, the one which uncontrollably makes me keep arranging things at home, in their perfect array of order and maintain them all extra clean. I specially love the smell of a disinfectant, gifting me with highs of times with its healing touch of reassurance. 
Every now and then, I get back home with a bottle of disinfectant, dust everything room by room, reassure all the things of their order and floor mop everywhere clean. The emanating perfume thus seems so refreshing, gifting me a feeling of getting my soul healed. Then I end up sleeping there somewhere in it's deepest fragrance all around, which runs in me with the assuring feeling of being alive. 

I then kill (that) myself, shortly after that. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #ocd #assuring #alive

Anuj Jain

Alone in the city Adjusting the cup for the nth time until it was exactly in the right position, just a few millimeters away from the knife that had to be kept with the blade on the left side always, he moved away satisfied. This had become a routine of his to keep the cup back after having green tea in it at 5 pm, the other cup was for regular tea that he took at 3 pm. You would assume him to be a lonely person all alone in the city, but you are mistaken. He may be alone but not lonely. Ever s #yqbaba #yqdidi #OCD #yostowrimo #iamaloneinthecity #anujstories

read more
Alone in the city

Caption Alone in the city

Adjusting the cup for the nth time until it was exactly in the right position, just a few millimeters away from the knife that had to be kept with the blade on the left side always, he moved away satisfied.
This had become a routine of his to keep the cup back after having green tea in it at 5 pm, the other cup was for regular tea that he took at 3 pm.
You would assume him to be a lonely person all alone in the city, but you are mistaken.
He may be alone but not lonely.
Ever s

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: Google Do as I say, not as I do...cause at the end of the day nobody's perfect if you get what I'm saying. #OCD #anxiety #Weed #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
OCB papers do not alleviate OCD, anxiety, etc. at all. They're draining as hell if you ask me.

Get some Mondi paper so you can jot down some stuff to unroll yourself from what makes you roll one. 

You should put it down, but it's not easy like ABC.
Trust me, I know. Image cred: Google
Do as I say, not as I do...cause at the end of the day nobody's perfect if you get what I'm saying.
#ocd #anxiety #weed #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

CalmKazi

I like to keep things in order. My books are in crease. My clothes neatly fold. My shoes arranged by ocassion. My ties arranged by color. 
You have lived with me, you know what I talk about ! I remember looking at you in dismay when you left the door ajar. I remember you settling in your own spot on the couch reading a book you liked. I remember your pancakes as perfectly round as they could be for breakfast.
I remember your angry words, and all I could see was a page you dog-eared, a pan you left unwashed, a blanket you left unfolded, a light you left switched on.
I came back home today, everything was neat. My friends blamed my OCD for this. I did not notice the important things. I went to bed today, I left the light switch on, I left the door open. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep3

Diary of an OCD kid

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Stories #Microstories #OCD #Desires #LetGoTPMD #yqtales

KhaultiSyahi

Mental health a precious gift,
That's not always seen or given,
It's something to be uplifted,
But often stays hidden.

We need to be aware of its importance,
To bring it to light,
Let's take the time to know its presence,
Be it day or night.

From dealing with stress, to facing our fears,
We can always find a way,
To speak up in our environment,
And find strength in each day.

Mental health matters to us all,
So don't be silent, be heard,
It's a journey of hope and strength,
Where we must never be deterred.
```

©KhaultiSyahi #mentalHealth #mentality #Health #Nojoto #MyPoetry #mypoems #depression #OCD #khaultisyahi #poem

Vidhi

मैंने पोस्ट डाली,
OCD: ऑरेंज कलर डिसऑर्डर

लोग: तुम एक सन्यासी का अपमान कर रही हो।

#उत्तरप्रदेश #व्यंग्य #OCD #YQbaba #YQdidi
#UttarPradesh

KhaultiSyahi

Never judge someone 

We don’t always have a choice in feeling depressed; sometimes it can be due to circumstances as we might be experiencing grief and loss, other times, it comes from a chemical imbalance. In either case, we do have a choice in how we deal with it. And by lining ourselves up to best handle feeling blue, we are giving ourselves the proactive gift of being on the road to healing.
Think again and read  this again...
“I believe depression is legitimate. But I also believe that if you don’t exercise, eat nutritious food, get sunlight, get enough sleep, consume positive material, surround yourself with support, then you aren’t giving yourself a fighting chance.”

– Jim Carrey

©KhaultiSyahi #mentalHealth 
#psychology 
#psychological 
#depression 
#OCD 
#ptsd 
#khaultisyahi
#iamsick

Eliana Said

mute video
loader