Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best medusa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best medusa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about medusa quotes, poetry about medusa, medusa poem, medusa story, medusa movie,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Shayra

Lakshmi Menon

She was Medusa and serpants adorned her mane #medusa #greekmythology #Mythology

read more

Sid Oo

Ajith Kumar

Medusa loves xiao yan love #Hota L♥️ve #New #treanding Mythology #suspense #Thoughts #goddess #romance #medusa

read more

Cerebral Derange

She knew how to handle
Her dark side of life without any light
That's why she called as second version
Of "MEDUSA" #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#know#dark#medusa

Cerebral Derange

She knew how to handle
Her dark side of life without any light
That's why she called as second version
Of "MEDUSA" #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#know#dark#medusa

Sherlock Doyle

#Hallucination #Eyes #Mirror #proof #medusa #eclectica20 #creativeminds #expresso6 We don't know if they're proven correct or wrong. The fact that the narrator kept the story incomplete indicates that as soon as they looked into the mirror, they became delusional. Or, did they? The fact that I'm limited to only ten words was actually used to build this story.

read more
They said, “My eyes make people delusional.”

The mirror proved them...
 #hallucination #eyes #mirror #proof #medusa

#eclectica20 #creativeminds #expresso6

We don't know if they're proven correct or wrong. The fact that the narrator kept the story incomplete indicates that as soon as they looked into the mirror, they became delusional. Or, did they?
The fact that I'm limited to only ten words was actually used to build this story.

Anime series video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification